Project Management Website Design;
Design a website to control a portfolio of projects for a large international charity.
This should provide a mechanism to manage the virtual teams to run these projects. Provide a critical analysis of how the website will operate.
You are required to demonstrate a critical awareness of how the global environment will inform professional practice, in this case.
Evaluate the application of project management methodologies to the website, to deliver successful project outcomes.
Build on the project that you identified in Assignment 1 to complete this Work Package assignment.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections:
- MS Project Exercise
- Work Packages Paper
You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written.
Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: MS Project Exercise
Update the project schedule in MS Project to account for the following changes:
- Revise the project schedule so that it contains at least five (5) work packages.
- Establish a WBS to support the project with the revised schedule.
- Revise the duration of the tasks based on the revised schedule.
Section 2: Work Packages Paper
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Specify the main changes that you have made to the project in question.
- Next, analyze the key manner in which you have aligned your WBS in order to deliver the project.
- Provide the costs estimate for the tasks.
Note: Your estimate should include, but not be limited to, fixed and variable cost components.
Suggest the primary measures that you would use in order to successfully deliver the project.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed,
- double spaced,
- using Times New Roman font (size 12),
- with one-inch margins on all sides;
- references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the;
- title of the assignment,
- student’s name,
- professor’s name,
- course title, and
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Please select an emerging green building material or product available in CA and write a 3-page essay addressing the following key points:
(1). Why is it green/sustainable?
(2). Manufacturing process
(3). Material properties
(4). Current applications (Case projects)
(5). Future potential uses
In addition, here are formatting requirements for the paper:
- a short (250 word maximum) abstract at the beginning of the paper.
- 1″ margins throughout the paper (top, bottom, and sides).
- Text should be; 12 point, Times New Roman, and single spaced throughout the body of the paper.
- Include 3 graphics (i.e., pictures, diagrams, charts, or tables) in the body of the paper.
- The graphs should measure no more than 3″ wide by 3″ tall.
- a bibliography with at least 3 sources for your topic.
Save and submit your file in PDF format.
Note: Cover page is not counted as one of the three pages.
Based on your readings and personal experience, prepare a summary of your understanding of the role in project management in today’s business environment. (750 words)