Pick a belief that you once held to be true, but now think is false. This can be any from any time in your life.
Explain why you changed your mind about it. Also explain how you used critical thinking (make specific use of concepts you’ve read about in class here) to change your belief.
- You can lose points for spelling, grammar, and mechanics. Not many, but some. Make sure to proof read and spell check your paper.
- Keep to times new roman 12pt font and 1 inch margins for your paper. I will doc some points if this is not adhered to.
- Double space your entire paper. Do not use extra spaces between paragraphs
- Your paper MUST be 3 FULL pages, 4-6 pages is acceptable, don’t go beyond page 6.
- Be sure that your name is on the paper, and that all pages are numbered.
Finally, be sure that your paper is structured in the essay format: this means you MUST have a clear intro, body, and conclusion.