- List and explain the four interfaces, and the components of the four interfaces, of the SHELL model
- Explain the progressive relationship between human physiology, human psychology, human performance and performance limitations, and human error.
- Illustrate that progression with general examples.
- Explain how aviation safety can be improved by improving the hardware through ergonomics and human factors design considerations. Provide examples.
- Explain the human factors issues related to an aviation operation other than fixed-wing flight operations (for instance, air traffic control, maintenance, airport operations, helicopter, UAV, or Next gen).